WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING of your data is: Manfred Steffen.
Postal Address: Calle Neptuno 506, Los Alcázares, 30710. Murcia. Spain.
WHAT KIND OF DATA DO WE PROCESS?
Depending on the products, services or functionalities that you want to enjoy at any time, we will need to process some data or others. In general, said data will be, depending on the case, the following:
- Your identification data (For example: Your name, surname, language, country from which you interact with us, contact information, etc.)
- Commercial information if you were subscribed to our newsletter.
Remember that, when we ask you to fill in your personal data to give you access to some functionality or service on the web, we will mark some fields as mandatory, since they are data that we need to be able to provide you with the service or give you access to the functionality in question.
Please note that if you decide not to provide us with this information, you may not be able to complete your registration as a user or you may not be able to enjoy those services or features.
FOR WHAT PURPOSE DO WE TREAT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Depending on how you interact with our website, we will process your personal data for the following purposes:
- To attend to the requests or requests that you make through the different means incorporated into our website. We only process the personal data that is strictly necessary to manage or resolve your request or request for quotes or more information related to our activity.
- For marketing purposes. To the extent that you subscribe to our Newsletter, your personal data will be used for the periodic sending of company newsletters. You must remember that you can unsubscribe from the Newsletter at any time and at no cost by notifying Costa Patrick. in the e-mail email@example.com
- Usability and quality analysis to improve our services (Cookies). If you access our Platform, we inform you that we will process your browsing data for analytical and statistical purposes, that is, to understand the way in which users interact with our Platform and thus be able to introduce improvements to it. Likewise, on occasion, we carry out quality actions and surveys aimed at finding out the degree of satisfaction of our customers and users and detecting those areas in which we can improve.
WHAT IS THE LEGITIMATION FOR THE TREATMENT OF YOUR DATA?
The legal basis that allows us to treat your personal data also depends on the purpose for which we treat them, in this way we will find different legal bases by virtue of the following purposes:
- Attention requests for information. The legal basis for the treatment of your data is the informed consent to respond to the queries raised through the website, which implies the acceptance of these conditions by the interested party.
- Marketing. The legitimate basis for processing your data for marketing purposes is your consent.
- Usability and quality analysis (Cookies). User consent for the implementation of Cookies.
FOR HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
- Information request
We will treat your data for as long as it is necessary to meet your request or request and for 1 year thereafter.
We will process your data until you request to unsubscribe or cancel your subscription to the Newsletter.
They will be deleted with adequate security measures to guarantee the pseudonymization of the data or the total destruction of the same
WILL WE SHARE YOUR DATA WITH THIRD PARTIES?
- To carry out the provision of the corresponding service and put applicants in contact with service providers.
- Technology service providers.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS WHEN YOU PROVIDE US WITH YOUR DATA?
We are committed to respecting the confidentiality of your personal data and guaranteeing the exercise of your rights.
You can exercise them at no cost by sending us an email to our address firstname.lastname@example.org, simply indicating the reason for your request and the right you want to exercise.
In the event that we consider it necessary to be able to identify you, we may request a copy of a document proving your identity. In particular, regardless of the purpose or legal basis under which we process your data, you have the right to:
- Ask us for access to your data that we have.
- Ask us to rectify the data we already have. Keep in mind that, by actively providing us with your personal data by any means, you guarantee that they are true and accurate and you agree to notify us of any changes or modifications to them.
- Ask us to delete your data to the extent that they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which we need to treat them as we have previously informed you, or to the extent that we no longer have the legitimacy to do so.
- Ask us to limit the processing of your data, which means that in certain cases you can ask us to temporarily suspend the processing of the data or to keep it beyond the necessary time when you may need it. If you have given us your consent for the processing of your data for any purpose, you also have the right to withdraw it at any time.
- On the other hand, when the processing of your data is based on our legitimate interest, you will also have the right to oppose the processing of your data.
Finally, we inform you of your right to file a claim with the relevant data protection control authority, in particular, with the Spanish Data Protection Agency. https://www.agpd.es/portalwebAGPD/index-ides-idphp.php
Costa Patrick has profiles on the main social networks on the Internet (Google MyBusiness, Google Maps, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc…), recognizing itself in all cases as Responsible for processing the data of its followers, fans, subscribers, commenters and other user profiles (hereinafter followers) published by Costa Patrick. The treatment that Costa Patrick will carry out with said data within each of the aforementioned networks will be that which the social network allows for corporate profiles.
Costa Patrick may inform its followers, when the law does not prohibit it, by any means that the social network allows about its activities, services and offers, as well as provide personalized customer service. In no case will Costa Patrick extract data from social networks, unless the user’s consent is specifically and expressly obtained for it (for example, to hold a contest).
We remind you that you can oppose the sending of commercial communications by any means and at any time, by sending an email to the address indicated above.
The fields of said records are mandatory, being impossible to carry out the stated purposes if these data are not provided.
You can consult their Privacy Policies in the following links:
- WhatsApp Política de Privacidad
- Telegram Política de Privacidad
Protection of Hosted Information
Coast Patrick. creates backup copies of the data stored on the servers of Webempresa Europa S.L. hosted content, but is not responsible for any loss or accidental deletion of data by users. Likewise, it does not guarantee the full replacement of data deleted by users, since the above data could be deleted and/or modified in the time elapsed since the last backup.
The services offered, with the exception of the specific backup services, do not include the replacement of the content kept in the backup copies made by Costa Patrick, if this loss is attributable to the user; in this case, a tariff will be established according to the complexity and scope of the recovery, always with the prior consent of the user.
The replacement of deleted data is included in the price of the service only if the loss of content is due to causes attributable to Costa Patrick.
Anti Spam Policy
The data controller; Costa Patrick, is against the sending of unsolicited commercial communications and any type of conduct known as “spam”, and declares itself committed to the fight against this type of abusive practices.
The registration process should not be used to register email addresses of third parties without the express consent of the affected persons. As a countermeasure to these practices, CostaPatrick.com implements a double opt-in mailing list that requires explicit confirmation by the owner of the email account indicated as the subscription address, before receiving email communications.
In addition, the user can contact us through the contact form that is maintained on the website, both to communicate what happened and to request the immediate removal of their data from our system.
Secure HTTPS Browsing
At Costa Patrick we use an HTTPS system that uses encryption based on SSL/TLS to create an encrypted channel that is more appropriate for the traffic of sensitive information than the HTTP protocol. This ensures that sensitive information cannot be used by an attacker who has managed to intercept the data transfer of the connection, since the only thing he will obtain will be an encrypted data stream that will be impossible for him to decrypt. In this way, we give security to your data and we provide you with safe browsing.
INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
The requirements of this Policy complement, and do not replace, any other existing requirements under the applicable data protection law, which will prevail in any case.
We continuously monitor developments in data protection to ensure that our policies, processes and procedures are relevant and adequate. We are committed to ensuring good data governance and invest in long-term data trust and security. For more information on the General Data Protection Regulation, please review the official statements of the European Union on the GDPR/RGPD, and about the LSSI at the following link: http://www.lssi.gob.es/Paginas/index.aspx.